
We met the Sidorsky gang at the park and the girls had a great time. Emmalea and Sophie enjoyed the swings, while Jenna enjoyed EVERYTHING at the playground. Looks like we'll definitely be back.

Later that night, we all went to EPCOT for the last weekend of Food & Wine and being the great husband and father that Stuart is, he took the girls "around the world" while I got to hang out with my girlfriends for a "girls nite out". I'm sure I'll be paying for that later somehow. This past week, Sophie has also discovered a new favorite place to hang out. We have these 2 little niches on either side of our pantry and she loves to crawl in them and just hang out. She'll crawl in, hang out, slide out, and then crawl in again. I've tried putting stuff in the niches to block her, but she just throws everything out to make room for herself. Cheap entertainment, I guess.
On Sunday, Sophie and I went shopping for "picture outfits" for her and Jenna. We've scheduled our appointment for our holiday pictures for next weekend so I just "HAD" to go buy the girls matching outfits! Jenna got to spend the day with daddy at a golf tournament. They were both supporting daddy's company with their matching RIFE hats.
Sophie's also learned something new this past week, but it's too late to post now so I'll upload it tomorrow. Sorry mom, but you'll have to wait one more day.
No comments:
Post a Comment