Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Settling In






So we're quickly adjusting to being back home in Orlando. Thank goodness we didn't move too much of our stuff to Ft. Myers.



My mom's been with us for 2 1/2 weeks taking care of the girls. Don't know what we would've done without her. (Thanks Mom!) For those of you that haven't heard me vent yet, Sophie's school thought it was ok to isolate her in a crib all day (like a caged animal) except for diaper changes and feedings since they thought she was sick even though I had a Dr.'s note saying she was fine. My mom hopped on a plane 3 days after that happened and pull the girls out of their school in Ft. Myers. She just left today so we're on our own again.


The girls started back at the Disney YMCA on Monday, March 31st and both girls seem to be really happy there. Jenna really missed her friends so she's crazy happy to be back. Here they are having breakfast before their 1st day back at school.



Luckily for me, I am able to return to work at Disney and start again next Monday. It's in a different area, but basically doing the same job so I'm happy and looking forward to the new challenge.



For now, I'm continuing to unpack and get us all settled back in.

No comments: